Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have something to look forward to this weekend, even if it’s just relaxing on the couch! I rounded up some of my current favorites, in no particular order. These four categories are kind of random, but oh well!
1. Great Hair Products
I’m currently obsessed with quite a few hair products, so here are three of my favorites:
– Invisibobble Traceless Hair Rings – These hair ties/rings are amazing! I wear my hair up a lot when I’m doing things around the house and almost always when I go to bed. The downside? My hair always creases where the hair tie was, which can make it difficult to restyle. The solution? These hair rings! They remind of those weird keychain bracelets that people used to wear in the 90s, but using that shape to hold your hair is genius! It allows hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a kink.
– Monat Renew Shampoo – I’m going to do a full review on all of the Monat hair products that I’ve been testing for the past couple months, but this shampoo is hands down my new favorite! It smells amazing and has made such a difference with my normally thin, dry hair.
– Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil-Crème Duo – Another bomb.com hair product that I’ve been currently crushing on is this magical oil-creme duo! I already owned the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil, the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer, and the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray. LOL, can you tell I like this line of products?! And as of a few weeks ago, I added the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil-Crème Duo to my arsenal, and I’m obsessed. I use it in the shower after I shampoo and it makes my hair so silky smooth!
2. New Makeup
– Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Countour Palette – This makeup palette right here, thoooo…game changer! Why did I not own this way sooner? It’s my new favorite (I feel like I always say that, but really, this is my new favorite). There are several different neutral, matte eyeshadows in a range of cool, warm, and neutral tones. If you’re a makeup artist like me, this is perfect to have in your kit!
– Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water – I’ve been using this primer ON REPEAT for the past couple of months. It works so well! I know what you’re thinking: “water…really? come on.” But I promise you it works. I spray it on my face before applying makeup and as soon as I’m done, and my makeup has never looked so good or stayed in place so well.
3. Mother’s Day Ideas
It’s a little late to be posting about this, but if you still haven’t bought or made your mom a gift for Sunday, here are some of my favorite ideas:
4. Healthy Snacks
I’m doing this nutritional program called The Whole30 (I’ll do a blog post on it once I’m done), so I’m all about the healthy snacks right now. RX Bars, almonds, grapes, peppers, olives, and carrots have been my go-tos.
Have a fabulous weekend!